POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Babylon 5 Look-ALike (WIP 64kbu) : Babylon 5 Look-ALike (WIP 64kbu) Server Time
2 Oct 2024 06:25:41 EDT (-0400)
  Babylon 5 Look-ALike (WIP 64kbu)
From: H E  Day
Date: 1 Jun 2000 23:04:07
Message: <39372334.25B229EC@heday.freeservers.com>
As you can see, I haven't posted here for a while.  Been busy with
animations.  Anyhooo, here's a B5 look alike that I think is pretty
cool.  I am very open to suggestions as to what to add, take away, and
alter. The total model size, including textures is about 13K.
Oh, and a (much) larger version is available at:
http://heday.freeservers.com/j4test.jpg
(264K)

Please comment!
--